There will be no refund for any cancellation made due to any circumstances at any point in time after the transaction of the purchase of the service and/or product. More info on cancellation policies.
To secure a booking with this vendor, please pay a 50% deposit via Aiido. The deposit paid will be released to the vendor after the service/product is delivered.
Remaining balance of payment will be collected by the vendor - The balance payment need to be pay 7 days prior the shooting day of the shoot.
Terms & Condition
- Coorperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the goals and wishes of all parties. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. If Client does not arrive at the appointed time for the event, shooting will commences at the scheduled start time and end at the scheduled end time. All additional time beyond the scheduled end time will be billed to the client.
- Final product may takes up to 3 working weeks to process.
- All return digital photos of the event will go through minor editing process such as color correction and cropping of the image only. No heavy editing and details touch up is involve during entire editing process except for prewedding and portrait session photos.
- The final post production, selection of photos/videos and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the photographer/ videographer.
- We are not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of images delivered to the client is left to the discretion of photographer/ videographer.
- If the event is rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled, the upfront payment is non-refundable. Client shall be responsible for payment for any of our materials charges incurred up to the time of cancellation.
- We reserves the right to terminate coverage and leave the location of your event if our crews experiences inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from person(s) at your event; or in the event that the safety of our crews is in question.
- We are not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond our control including but not limited to obstrusive guests, lateness of the client or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided by client, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. We are not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage. We also not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the event, not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the event
- Limitation of venue and location during photoshooting session. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client's responsibility, we will offer technical recommendations only. Client is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations where photoshooting session will be held.
- In the unlikely event that the assigned photographer from us is unable to perform to the guidelines of this project due to an injury, illness, act of God, or other cause beyond our control, we will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event.
- In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, our liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the events. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
- Travel expenses. When applicable, the client is responsible for all travel, accomodation, meal and transport costs unless provided by the client.
- We reserves the rights to use all the photos for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes.
- All selected digital photos and video will be return in DVD.
- Upfront payment is required to reserve the dates of your event.*
- Upon cancellation, upfront payment is non-refundable.
- Client is to resposible for the final product shipping cost if shipping addresses is beyond the Penisualr Malaysia.
- Payment schedule (50-30-20). A 50% of upfront payment will be collected to reserve the date of your event. The remaining balance is payable in 30% one week prior to the events, and 20% is payable on the event day. In the event if the client fails to remit payment schedule as specified, we shall have the right to immediately terminate the service with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid, and not attend the events.
- Balance of payment MUST be make on the day of shooting
- By paying the upfront payment, client agrees above terms and conditions.