Not a member yet ?
Join now to get access to our vendor's availability and chat with our vendors.
We will never post on your wall or share your information without your permission
0 Closed Deals
1 Photographer (Lawrence)
Returning of ALL images in high resolution with every single image properly edited.
8 hours of Coverage $1800
10 hours of Coverage $2000 (Please choose from add ons)
12 hours of Coverage $2200 (Please choose from add ons)
Add on soft page Signature album, 12" by 12" album with 60 pages (Usual price $1000) for only $600
Split day wedding surcharge $350
Same day photo highlights $300
Additional hours (Per hour) Lawrence $250/hour
Can’t find what you want? Request for a customised order from this vendor now!Customise your Order
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I wholly believe this to be true. With each photograph I illustrate the stories of your happiness, your dreams and the love you have for friends, family and each other.
My approach to wedding photography is one of fusion. I combine the artistic beauty of fine art photography, the timelessness of still life, and the grace of portraiture. This combination allows me to create everlasting images that truly encapsulate beautiful moments in time. My two great passions in life are photography and my family. Being a family man myself, I can assuredly say the memories filled with laughter are the ones we remember the most. A couple is at their most beautiful when they're laughing. I've been blessed with a gift that allows me to make them feel at ease in front of a camera lens and not afraid to laugh. This is the difference I bring my photographs that set them apart from other wedding photos.
Your photos are a tangible memory that you can cherish forever, which means my job is an important one. I have to capture every detail – big and small, ensuring that they remain timeless. So that after all the songs have been danced to, the last piece of cake has been eaten and your tuxedo and gown are folded away. You can look back together at each laugh, joyful tear, every warm embrace, and remember the first chapter of your story together.
Editor's Choice Award 2013 in Preferred Pre-Wedding Photographer
ISPWP (International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers)
Q2 2012 15th Place in Pure Art
Q1 2013 10th Place in Bride and Groom
AGWPJA (Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association)
Q4 2010 13th Place in Creative Portrait
WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association)
Q1 2007 16th Place in Action
Q4 2008 3rd Place in Action
Q4 2008 19th Place in First Dance
50% from deposit paid will be refunded with a notice period no less than 180 days prior to the day of delivery for service or product.
To secure a booking with this vendor, please pay a 50% deposit via Aiido. The deposit paid will be released to the vendor after the service/product is delivered.
Remaining balance of payment will be collected by the vendor - 50% to be paid upon delivery
1. Exclusive Photographer. UnderTheStars shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer’s duties.
2. Delivery Time. The delivery of images is estimated to be 3 weeks after the day of photoshoot/wedding during non-peak wedding period or 5 weeks after the day of photoshoot/wedding during peak wedding period. UnderTheStars will inform the Client of any delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Copyright and Reproductions. UnderTheStars shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. UnderTheStars shall only make reproductions for the Client or for UnderTheStars’ portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in contests, art exhibitions, advertisements, or editorial use. If the UnderTheStars desires to make other uses, UnderTheStars shall not do so without first obtaining the permission of the Client.
4. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining pictures for personal use only, and shall not sell said pictures or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than UnderTheStars.
5. Failure to Perform. If UnderTheStars cannot perform this Agreement due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of UnderTheStars. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, UnderTheStars shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
6. Photographer. UnderTheStars may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of illness. In the event of such substitution, UnderTheStars warrants that the photographer performing the duty shall be a competent professional.
7. Inherent Qualities. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases UnderTheStars from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
8. Design of Album. If there is an album order, the design of the album must commence within a year after the day of the photoshoot/wedding. If no instruction is given by the Client after repeated contact by UnderTheStars, the work shall be considered as completed. Payment made up to point will not be refunded.