There will be no refund for any cancellation made due to any circumstances at any point in time after the transaction of the purchase of the service and/or product. More info on cancellation policies.
To secure a booking with this vendor, please pay a 50% deposit via Aiido. The deposit paid will be released to the vendor after the service/product is delivered.
Remaining balance of payment will be collected by the vendor - 50% balance payment will be made upon client receipt of soft copy images.
Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
1) Avior Pictures will provide the products and services as stated in the deposit/payment receipt on the above stated date.
2) A deposit is payable upon signing this contract to reserve the date. The deposit is non-refundable unless explicitly specified. The balance payment will be made upon client receipt of soft copy images.
3) Any changes of date/time of the event are to be made known to Avior Pictures as early as possible. Avior Pictures will not be held liable if it is unable to provide the agreed service on the new date/time and the deposit will not be refunded. The couple will have to bear any additional cost and the differences in package prices for changing the event date.
4) The photographer will try his/her best to prevent any loss of images. However, Avior
Pictures will not be held liable for any loss of pictures due to fire, natural catastrophe, failure of equipment or any incident that is beyond the control of the photographer. All prior payments made to Avior Pictures will be refunded if none of the images are recoverable.
5) In the event that the engaged photographer is unable to perform his/her duties due to sickness or any unforeseen circumstances, Avior Pictures will replace the photographer with another photographer.
6) All copyrights of the images will belong to Avior Pictures for use in any publicity material, websites or events. The client is allowed to use the images for any personal circulation not relating to commercial purposes. Any intended use of the images for commercial purposes or financial gain requires prior acknowledgement and permission from Avior Pictures.
7) Cosmetic touch ups will be done only for images that are used in Photostory and Coffeetable albums.
8) The clients are to confirm the choice of images to print within 3 months of collection of softcopy. Otherwise, Avior Pictures will not bear the responsibility and cost of the printing even if prints are part of the previously agreed package.
9) Delivery of the enhanced images will take 3 to 5 weeks after the wedding day.
10) As much as Avior Pictures is committed to produce quality pictures for your wedding/event, we would also seek your cooperation and understanding on the following areas:
a. The engaged photographer should be recognized as the main photographer for the event. We would appreciate that any other photographers during the event can give priority to the main photographer.
b. Short meal/snack break(s) to be given to the photographer if the photographer is required to work continuously way beyond meal times.