Not a member yet ?
Join now to get access to our vendor's availability and chat with our vendors.
We will never post on your wall or share your information without your permission
0 Closed Deals
Can’t find what you want? Request for a customised order from this vendor now!Customise your Order
Ektory is a brand that specialises in handcrafting of set design, props and decor. Proudly made in Singapore, our portfolio ranges from corporate to individual clients.
We started off with flower wall creations - made of lifelike real touch & high quality silk flowers - that became popular due to its rarity & demand in the market. A more affordable alternative to fresh flowers due to its everlasting quality, these specially manufactured faux flowers can also be purchased as flower arrangements for interiors.
Now, the business has expanded to include other offerings like bespoke set design & props rental, paper craft, faux floral styling & decor, paper flower workshops, locally handcrafted art prints & instant prints services.
50% from deposit paid will be refunded with a notice period no less than 90 days prior to the day of delivery for service or product.
To secure a booking with this vendor, please pay a 50% deposit via Aiido. The deposit paid will be released to the vendor after the service/product is delivered.
Remaining balance of payment will be collected by the vendor - 50% on the day of collection
1. The parties agree to enter into this agreement for the purpose of the Service Provider (Ektory) providing the services as set in this Agreement/ Invoice to the Client (Business/ Individual whom services are rendered to). The Service Provider will provide the Services as specified in this Agreement/Invoice.
2. Client acknowledges that the costing stated in the table above is an estimated amount, and agrees to be responsible for the final amount upon receipt of goods. Additional items will be charged accordingly.
3. A deposit of 30% via Aiido will secure your date, and remaining full payment to be made on the day of event or earlier.
4. Balance payment made by cheque should be made payable to Ektory.
5. Acceptable use: The Client agrees and acknowledges that he or she will use the props in a careful, safe and conscientious manner, and assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of all rented items.
6. Condition of prop upon return: The Client shall return the prop(s) clean and in the same condition as when rented from Ektory. The Client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the props during the rental period, and shall be billed for these damages.
7. Ektory shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from termination of appointment. Any cancellations will follow AIIDO's moderate cancellation policy clause. Any such notice shall be given by either The Client or Ektory in writing. For notice less than 1 month and more than 7 days before delivery date of rental goods, 50% payment is required. For notice less than 7 days, full payment is still required from The Client.