Not a member yet ?
Join now to get access to our vendor's availability and chat with our vendors.
We will never post on your wall or share your information without your permission
0 Closed Deals
2 sessions of Bridal makeup
2 sessions of Bridal hairdo
Eyebrow trimming (if required)
unlimited faux eyelashes to create the look (for bride only)
Aiido Exclusive Deal
Trial makeup session (worth $150)
Trial makeup will take place at my premise located at Redhill Road.
Groom touch up & hairstyle (worth $50)
(only during dinner session, must be same location with bride)
Can’t find what you want? Request for a customised order from this vendor now!Customise your Order
Vivian Goh has been a professional makeup artist since 2002. She is specialized in wedding and bridal make-up services.
Vivian is also actively involved in fashion, TV, editorial and commercial industries. Her services including, pre wedding, wedding actual day, ROM and D&D makeup & hairdo.
Vivian is proud to provide her professional makeup services with international brands of cosmetics such as Mac, Chanel, Makeup Forever, Christian Dior, Laura Mercier & etc.
Vivian has created thousands of brides in Singapore. She listens and suggests to her client’s needs and enhances their features.
Vivian combines her editorial makeup skills into wedding makeup creating every bride’s look like a model on their big day.
There will be no refund for any cancellation made due to any circumstances at any point in time after the transaction of the purchase of the service and/or product. More info on cancellation policies.
To secure a booking with this vendor, please pay a 50% deposit via Aiido. The deposit paid will be released to the vendor after the service/product is delivered.
Remaining balance of payment will be collected by the vendor - 50% cash on delivery
1. 2 month lead time is required for bespoke gown
2. Bespoke gown brides please provide clear photos of front and back, including details of gown. Final product of bespoke gown from photos provided will be up to 95 percent similarity
3. Collection of gowns: 2 days before your wedding. Please return the gowns 2 days after your wedding.
4. Refundable security deposit of SGD500/gown will be collected on the day of gown collection. The deposit will be refunded when the gown/suits are returned in good condition.
5. Returning damaged or dirty gown/suit security deposit will be forfited depending how badly the damage of the gown/suit.
6. Early morning charges will be imposed for both makeup artist & photographer of $50/hr applies for services before 7am or transportation charges of $30/trip for inaccessible locations (Sentosa, Changi, Tuas, Country club, landed property etc.